Saturday, October 4, 2014

REALLY good stuff

My show opening last night gave me the opportunity to connect with Ginny and Bill, who own quite a few of my colored pencil pieces from a dozen years ago. Now, they also own "When All is Said and Done!" Thank you Ginny and Bill.

A festive evening in Olympia for the October Artwalk. While I visited with artists and customers in the State of the Arts Gallery, Jay was outside visiting with vendors.  Chocolatier, Brother Bliss, was set up right outside the gallery. Below is a photo of a few Blissful Wunders truffles Jay purchased. We continued on to a delicious dinner of Willapa Bay oysters (Jay) and Ling Cod (me) at Anthony's Home Port. We were celebrating my show as well as our house foundation that was poured at 7am that morning.

One more thing: When we delivered the artwork for this show last week, we took Annie along for the ride and during a short dog-walk we discovered Patrick Dougherty's Stickwork. Wow, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment