Tuesday, July 14, 2015

shredded

When I started this blog in November 2013, I gave up writing in my paper journals but I kept them - boxes and boxes of them! I thought I might like to read them when I am old. I moved them to our new house and after two months of looking at them stacked in my little office I started going through them to pick out funny stories about our two grandsons. The problem is, the funny stories are sandwiched between all the other stuff and all the other stuff is either boring or brings up feelings I don't want to experience again. So, above is a photo of all my journals except a few from when my children were small. I gained a little space in my office and I'm happy no one will read all that tedious contemplation of life. Getting rid of STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment