Thursday, June 21, 2018

2018 - Fourth Annual Overnight Critique

Our Art Critique Group in it's 23rd Year!

Yesterday Jay and I had the pleasure of hosting the Fourth Annual Overnight for our Art Critique group (officially called Pencils and Palettes) at our home. This is a group of women who have shared their art and personal lives with each other for 23 years. We continue to love and supported each other through good times and through the challenges that occur in life. We meet every other month, share personal updates, art and have a meal together. 

Over the years the camaraderie of this peer group has become increasing important to me, especially as I find my way in my new local art community. 

A huge thank you to the women in this photo and also to those of our group who couldn't join us on this day.

Barbara Benedetti Newton, Sheila Theodoratos, Paula Parks, Sueellen Ross and Teri Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment