Monday, October 24, 2022

Two months later...

Two months ago we closed on our Vashon property. So happy to be here. I look forward to cozy days in the studio during this, my favorite time of year. 

We have downsized the house and studio (and upsized the outbuildings and land) so I need to find new homes for many paintings starting with my Collection of the Artist. Just before our move I connected with My Biggest Fan (a wonderful woman who started collecting my art when I worked in colored pencil) and she now owns even more of my colored pencil work. I am grateful. But now, I'm starting to look at the watercolor with colored pencil period work from my short venture into watercolor before I moved on to pastel.




I hope your art and life journeys are joyful.






No comments:

Post a Comment